A Peek Inside my Handbag
I often laugh when I see other women digging in their handbags for things because it is such a familiar feeling scrambling for something you are desperate to find in a never ending Mary Poppins bag... it's also funny because it happens when our bags are small too.
Beauty products are my weakness. Whether it's a new nail polish or a face mask I have to have it. I'm a strong believer in eating healthy and looking after your body from the inside out even though from time to time I totally cave and stuff a cheesy pizza into my mouth... please don't judge me.
I've chosen a few products that I feel I just can't live without (excuse the drama) because we can't have everything right? Also, I can't exactly carry my entire cosmetic bag with me in my handbag even though I wish I could.
- Dermalogica Super Sensitive Sheild SPF 30: It's delicate and chemical free. I tend to breakout if I use a heavy sunscreen on my face. This one is great because it protects your skin and has a light feel to it.
- Dermalogica Clear Start Spot Fix: This is a great product to keep with you for a pimple emergency. It's a gel that dries the problem area out and feeds your skin at the same time.
- Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Mask: I use this product after I exfoliate or if my skin feels dry. It has a refreshing, light feel to it and you don't have to wash it off. It also doesn't look like you are wearing a mask so it's great for a long international flight or a movie night with your other half.
- O.P.I Nail Envy: I get my nails done regularly... it's my guilty pleasure. My nails suffer though so I take a break when I need to and I paint my nails with this amazing treatment. It protects them and builds them back up from the nail bed.
- Elizabeth Arden 8 hour Cream: This product has magical powers guys, it's able to do anything! I'm joking but I do use it for almost everything... chapped lips, cuts, grazes, scars, stretch marks but mostly as lip balm.